Re: Background Colors

Subject: Re: Background Colors
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:45:38 -0700

If it's a presentation you'll project onto a screen, I'd recommend a
dark blue background with yellow text. I've done a lot of projection
presentations, and of all the color schemes I tried, this is the one
that was consistently easy to see for people in the back and when there
was too much light in the room.

If you're going to print it out and make handouts, you'll have to do
some hocus pocus, because dark blue with yellow type prints out in two
nearly identical shades of gray. I used to apply a template from the
black and white group of PowerPoint templates and print out handouts,
then apply the dark blue and yellow type template again.