Re: Corruption in Word 97 Master Documents

Subject: Re: Corruption in Word 97 Master Documents
From: Nicole Cvetkovic <ncvetkov -at- MAIL -dot- ISLAND -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:16:42 -0700

Scott:

I had a similar problem in Word 97, only that my document became corrupt
when I tried to print it from Page Layout view. Our office tekkie looked
into the matter by taking it all the way to the top (I use the term
loosely) and contacting Microsoft. Apparently, the problem lies not in
the master-sub arrangement, but in working with the document in Page
Layout view.

When I heard this juicy bit of info, I did a reprint from Normal view of
a non-corrupt document version I had saved and, lo and behold, it
printed fine. I suppose the moral of this story is to not use Page
Layout view for anything in Word 97.

Hope this helps!

Nicole