Call for panel discussion members

Subject: Call for panel discussion members
From: Carol Chubiz <carol -at- HERMES -dot- SI>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:30:25 +0200

I'm running late in getting a panel discussion together for the STC
conference in May. But I'm going to try anyway.

The panel is called

Technical Communications in Developing Countries -- A Developing
Profession

I am look for technical communicators working in the Technical
Communications field in Central or Eastern Europe, Africa, South
America, Asia, or Israel. If you are planning to attend the conference
and would be interested in serving on this panel, please contact me
directly.

If you are not attending the conference, I would like to hear from you
anyway, because you may have helpful information that could be included
in the discussion.

Thank you.

Carol Chubiz -
Senior Technical Communicator