Any industry standard for reformatting documents?

Subject: Any industry standard for reformatting documents?
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:45:32 -0500

Hey, all,

Don't remember seeing this on the list recently...

Does anyone have any per-page estimate of the amount of time it might
take to reformat an Interleaf document? When I say reformatting, I'm
talking about

Converting from 2-column to 1-column
Changing components to correspond to a template
Converting tables created as a graphic to regular tables
Splitting certain pieces of art
Auto-referencing figure and table references
Re-running the TOC

I'm just interested in a very general estimate, if anyone has anything
like that.

Anyone who has any ideas on this please e-mail me privately. I will
post to the list if there is interest.

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com