Re: use of he/she/they

Subject: Re: use of he/she/they
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 16:38:54 -0400

Up here in the Northern wilderness us folks mos' often use the colloquial
phrasingology fer such stuff, like: "The user takes 'e's mouse an' chooses
'e's menu..., by gosh." or "Gar, 'e'll click dat button, fer sure."
Don't matter none, nohow. Dem pages get ripped outta da manule fer use inna
privy anyways.

Sorry, it felt like Monday today, and I just couldn't resist. :-)
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Fax: (905) 513-1419
Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

Said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow: "I can't give you brains, but I can
give you a diploma."
<I'm ducking, I'm ducking!>