Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: Tim Merrick <TimM -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:43:23 -0600

I haven't been following the entire thread, so I apologize if someone
else has posted this information.

Richard Yanowitz mentioned that the National Writers Union has conducted
research and workshops on repetitive stress injuries. To this
information I would add a recommendation to read the book "Zap! How Your
Computer Can Hurt You" by Don Sellers and Stephen F. Roth. The ISBN is
1566090210. The book is a great source of information on preventing
RSIs. As a bonus, it's also beautifully designed.

Tim Merrick
Senior Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group
timm -at- ile -dot- com