Greek (fwd)

Subject: Greek (fwd)
From: "Lynda S. Schiff" <lynda -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:31:43 -0400

Sharon Mathews asked about software to support Greek language documents..

I have had success with LaserGreek for Windows, from Limguist's Software,
Inc. I think that they have a Mac version, too.

The contact info that I have is P.O. Box 580, Edmunds, WA 98020-0580
(206) 775-1130 75507 -dot- 1157 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Hope that this is useful.

Regards,

Lynda
lynda -at- pobox -dot- com