Word 7 help/thanks

Subject: Word 7 help/thanks
From: "Bayne, Sonia E." <BAYNESO -at- AMSWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:49:16 -0400

Yesterday I asked: when opening an existing Word 7
>document, the screen is not wyswig -- all docs appear with the same sans
>serif font, bold is shown as underline, tabs and spaces are underlined.
>The doc prints out okay. >
Summary of Solution: From the Tools menu select Options >View tab. Clear
the Draft Font check box.

Many many thanks to all those who answered my post. The diagnosis and
cure were simple and right on, and my hubby is a happy guy again. Which
is a Good Thing. (Once again, techwhirlers have the answer that MS
support could not seem to come up with. Hmm.)

Sonia Bayne
Mailto:bayneso -at- amsworld -dot- com