Windows help for an Oracle app

Subject: Windows help for an Oracle app
From: Rebecca R Chamberlain <rebrc -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:52:29 -0600

My next project is to be an online help file for an app being developed
in Oracle. I'm using RoboHelp for Windows 3.1. The developer I'm working
with asked me to ask if any of you have done this. He needs information
about
WinHelp command strings and their corresponding numerical values, for
both WinHelp 3.1 and WinHelp 4. He would like a complete list of command
strings. Is there a site or some other publication that he could get
these from? He found some of them in an article in the Oracle
Developer's magazine, but it's not complete.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Rebecca
rebrc -at- juno -dot- com