online help contractor, No. Virginia

Subject: online help contractor, No. Virginia
From: DoreenM520 <doreenm520 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 14:59:46 -0400

Are you an online help contractor located in the metropolitan Washington,
DC area? Are you a technical communicator with online help experience
looking for a consulting opportunity? I am looking for someone with
immediate availability to help produce online help for a multiplatform
product with agents and wizards. We use ForeHelp and WinHelp, but your
specific tool knowledge is not critical. This job must be done onsite at
our Alexandria office; yes, thousands of online help developers work
remotely, but I am not able to offer that opportunity.

If interested, please fax your resume and hourly rate to

DM, 703.317.2429