Installing MS software on school computers.

Subject: Installing MS software on school computers.
From: Raymond Chénier <ray -at- PEAC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:09:44 -0400

Hi

Sorry for posting this here but I keep bouncing from WINHLP-L.

I want to install the MS Help Workshop on 25 college computers for teaching
purposes. Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing this as
painlessly as possible. I have just read the END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE and I assume I cannot just go ahead and do this legally.

My company is an MSDN Member if that might help.

Thanks
Raymond Chenier
Technical Writer