Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?

Subject: Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?
From: "Bergerson, Carl A" <Carl -dot- Bergerson -at- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:36:05 -0600

Since that isn't a standard Windows control (yes it's a common appendage
to menu items that require further input), but it appears to be the X
Windows way of saying "Browse," maybe the X'ers out there can tell us
the correct term and the source for that information.

For my part, I have used "Choose the ellipsis (...) ...". (The period's
got to be outside the quote this time <g>.)

Carl Bergerson
Mission Viejo
Product Information
carl -dot- bergerson -at- unisys -dot- com