offtopic: pagemaker 6.5 won't run! too many fonts

Subject: offtopic: pagemaker 6.5 won't run! too many fonts
From: LARS BRADLEY <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:13:56 -0500

I need help: I've got about 930 fonts installed on win 95 and usually
install more programs taht end up "dumping" more fonts. The problem is that
some applications won't open because I've go too many fonts. Is there a way
to store the font excess and use only when necessary without interfering
with win 95??
the program that give problem: PAGEMAKER 6.5, 6.0
V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P.o. Box:750143
Houston, Texas 77275-0143 U.S.A.
Phone:281.315.71.82
Fax:281.484.01.26