off topic - word document into pagemaker 6.0

Subject: off topic - word document into pagemaker 6.0
From: LARS BRADLEY <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 11:08:51 -0500

I've got a small problem: I have one page that was setup un Word 7.0 with 2
columns and there's 2 graphics. I'm trying to place it into pagemaker but
when I do so, the page does not show exactly like on word. All columns are
gone. But when I tried a page without column it work just fine. Do I have
to saveas in word and then do something prior pacing into pagemaker
6.0?????

Any thoughts????

Lars

V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P.o. Box:750143
Houston, Texas 77275-0143 U.S.A.
Phone:281.315.71.82
Fax:281.484.01.26