Re: Help: HTML Form printing...

Subject: Re: Help: HTML Form printing...
From: Suzanne Maloon <maloon -at- CDEPOT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:02:47 -0700

Well, Bill,

There's this theory that only two things came out of Berkeley -- LSD and
UNIX. Go figure..... ;-)

Actually, I think the reason behind this may be that UNIX isn't graphically
interfaced, hence the development of browsers that are more "GUI".

That's the extent of MY input...good luck.

Suzanne Plasse Maloon

maloon -at- cdepot -dot- net
215 Mason Street
Jackson, CA 95642