Web Authoring Software

Subject: Web Authoring Software
From: "Nyman, Rikki" <Rikki -dot- Nyman -at- ALLIEDSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 19:38:00 -0700

--Hi!

I have spent the last couple months playing with HTML and setting up web
pages. Now I have a pretty substantial, high profile project that has a
first phase deadline of October 1. Rather than mess with straight HTML,
I want to use a program to create the various templates. I have the
money allocated for software and wanted your input regarding which
software you are using, what its strengths and weaknesses are, and if
you had it to do over would you buy the same software? I am operating
in Win95, but would be interested in the Mac opinions out there too.

I need your feedback ASAP, so I can get the software ordered right away.
I will summarize for the list, if y'all want to know which gets the
highest "score".

As always, thanks for your help.

Rikki
rikki -dot- nyman -at- alliedsignal -dot- com