HDK

Subject: HDK
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 15:35:01 +0100

Hello,
I've browsed the list before and have just become a member (we've just got
Lotus Notes and everyone now has easy access to the Net). So far I've
found it very useful - currently trying to produce a "standard" style guide
for our manuals and I have read the mail on fonts, font size etc with
interest.

Anyway, to my query! Does anyone know of any books written that deal
specifically with the various help tools, especially HDK? We currently use
HDK and have found the lit provided with the product of limited use -
relying on the mail group for help at the moment when we get stuck.
Any/all help appreciated.

Damien Braniff
(Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK)