Re: Usability Studies

Subject: Re: Usability Studies
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 08:46:26 +0100

I agree totally with Alexia Prendergast! The only problem we have here is
our products are sold "second hand" and we have no direct feedback from the
customer apart from Tech Support calls and feedback from Training. We did
try and get some feedback by sending out a "fax-back" form - how do you
rate the manuals (1-10) for content, layout etc. This was about 9 months
ago and so far we've had one reply!!

Damien Braniff