Re: Web Authoring Tools

Subject: Re: Web Authoring Tools
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:56:09 -0700

There are probably better ways, but I would import each file into a new
Word File that is using an HTML template. Then, when you save as HTML you
should see the coding. (You may not like the way it's coded, but it will
be in HTML.)

So:
1. Open a new document using the HTML template
2. Import your document into this one
3. Save as HTML
4. Check it and see what you have.

Note that you have to be certain that the headings and such are marked. If
Word doesn't pick up on a heading code, you'll probably just get a bold
phrase.

Marilynne