Re: Web Authoring Tools

Subject: Re: Web Authoring Tools
From: Emily Leavitt/Shiva Corporation <eleavitt -at- SHIVA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:49:09 EDT

I did a lot of research on this. Our source documentation is in MS Word and we
needed to convert to HTML. I found a tool call WordToWeb, it is made by
SolutionSoft. This tool is as close as I got to converting Word Tags to HTML
Tags. WordToWeb acts as an add-on wizard to Internet Assistant. There is a
section, where you can map styles to styles. It is worth checking out.

http://www.solutionsoft.com/

Emily Leavitt
Shiva Corporation