Re: Liberal arts, academia, verbosity, whining, money

Subject: Re: Liberal arts, academia, verbosity, whining, money
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:19:36 -0500

Don't know if a mere BA qualifies me as academic, but what the heck.
Some of us write short. Those of us who write short have noticed that
what we want to say has either already been said, or probably will be
soon.

The shortest way to say what's already been said is to shut up. So we
do. So you only hear from the windy ones.

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com