Re: Microsoft Style Manual?

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Manual?
From: Art Kampmeier <akampmeier -at- PROBUSINESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:55:07 -0700

I bought the Microsoft Manual of Style several months ago, but have
referred to it only a few times. It has helped clarify the wording in
our documents, even in the few times it actually has been used.

One great feature is that Microsoft provides the complete Manual of
Style in a Help File. I've got it hooked into a button on my Word
toolbar, and even though I haven't used it very often, it's a "great
comfort" to know the style manual is just a click away.

Art Kampmeier