Re: Speaking of Improper Terminology

Subject: Re: Speaking of Improper Terminology
From: Peter Godfrey <pg -at- PEAK -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:19:18 -0700

After considering the issues raised in the preceding debate regarding offensive terminology, I have taken the liberty of compiling a list of very naughty words that should no longer be used in any form of communication.

* sextet
* titillate
* Volvo
* kumquat
* pianist (may be pronounced too quickly, leading to unfortunate confusion)

Feel free to add to this short list as you feel necessary. I hope you all find this useful. <g!>

pg -at- peak -dot- org