FrameBugs

Subject: FrameBugs
From: Kandis Weiner <kandisw -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:01:07 -0400

Greetings!

Just as FrameMaker crashed for the 2nd time today, a bell alerted me to the appearance of a new mail message. Funny thing was that it was a message from Kathryn about FrameMaker 5.5 bugs.

My crash was generated while attempting to generate a TOC for a bookfile. I've sent adobe the error log and hopefully they will work it out.

Kandis