Re: Anyone Else Out There Like....

Subject: Re: Anyone Else Out There Like....
From: Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- STLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 06:09:58 -0500

Pat Gantt wrote:

> Are there any other programs you favor
> for technical communications *besides*
> RoboHelp?

I learned HDK to do a Help project in 1994 and instantaneously liked it
better than RoboHelp...and I still do.

Regards....Peggy Schillinger
Peggy Schillinger peggys -at- stlnet -dot- com
Computer Software Technical Writer 314-569-9495 (V)
Co-President, STC St. Louis (MO) 314-994-1905 (F)

"I began to develop a firm conviction that most efforts to
teach people things were wasted. All they needed was to
go off some place quiet and read." ---Richard Russo