MasterView, start-up problems

Subject: MasterView, start-up problems
From: "E,T, Hull" <ethull -at- WORLDACCESS -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:33:54 +0200

Who has experience with MasterView 2.0?

I've installed it following the instructions but I keep geeting a WordBasic
error 140 whenever I try to open a view or create a new view.

I'm using a Dutch version of Word 7 for Windows 95.

I've tried contacting the author of MasterView but I get no response.

Thanks,
Ed

E.T. Hull
Professional English