Re: Metaphors, then Use Cases

Subject: Re: Metaphors, then Use Cases
From: Kathleen Padova <KPadova -at- MILLSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:27:58 -0400

The new buzzword around the office is "Use Case Scenarios". (The person
who started using it is the same person who uses "Heirarchical
decomposition" for table of contents.)

I haven't noticed any difference between the Examples & Sample Searches
I used to write and the Use Case Scenarios I now write.

Regards,
Kathleen Padova
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com

Millstar Electronic Publishing Group