Re: 11 x 17 PDF file

Subject: Re: 11 x 17 PDF file
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 23:29:17 GMT

Cindy,

you can try ot use a regular PostScript printer driver and create a
PostScript file, which you distill manually.

Another possibility is to set a custom page size to 17 x 11 (not 11 x 17)
and remain in portrait mode. Also check the Distiller options.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com