"non-compete" ??

Subject: "non-compete" ??
From: Thespina Hadjimichael <thadjm -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:51:00 -0400

Excuse me, all of a sudden I'm seeing the words, : "non-compete" an awful
lot, (such as in this bit...: "So, if he signs a non-compete agreement
covering clients of a certain agencies, he may unknowingly violate it
when he does work for another agency. " However, I'm afraid I don't know
what this means. Is it possible someone could let me know...? My email
is: thadjm -at- juno -dot- com -dot-

Thanks very much!!

Thespina Hadjimichael
< thadjm -at- juno -dot- com >