Final Interview Tips Needed

Subject: Final Interview Tips Needed
From: George Williams <williamg -at- MTS -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:47:48 -0700

I have made it to the third and final interview for a Web Site manager
position that involves alot of writing and editing, media relations etc.
The interview will take place over lunch with the Director of the
Department. Having rarely had to go through this many stages during the
interview process, I'm just wondering if there are any tips anyone can
offer me on getting the job done. By the way, the tips on the in-box test
were much appreciated.

Thanks,
George Williams