Update - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: Update - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:06:05 -0700

The Friendly Faces site has been updated again. Click on the "Updated"
link at the top of the page for details.

Please do not send submissions for the page to my work address; send
them to cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com There are more detailed instructions at
the site.

As usual, please send any comments about the Friendly Faces site
directly to me because this is not an appropriate topic for TECHWR-L
discussion. Thanks!

Oh, the URL is in my sig.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/