Re: Post-its for Online Reviewing

Subject: Re: Post-its for Online Reviewing
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:19:31 -0400

Wonderful advice from all! :)

I am in the final stages of evaluating my company's doc needs (DTP,
online, etc.) and I had been informed by a Frame rep that virtual
post-its were available for online review. What the rep failed to
mention was that Acrobat Exchange was required. :p

Does anyone have any information on the costs associated with purchasing
Exchange? If I have my way, we'll be purchasing Frame 5.5, in order to
deliver online docs in PDF format. At least one of my reviewers will
*have* to do electronic reviews (he's in Brazil as another Montrewal
winter approaches...). What extra costs should I be factoring into my
evaluation, in order to include Acrobat Exchange as part of the online
doc package?

As always, TIA!

Paul