Re: ISO 9000 - getting started

Subject: Re: ISO 9000 - getting started
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:51:35 -0400

Amy,

Go straight to the source: http://www.iso.ch/index.html

That's the ISO's web site. They have a list of other web servers with
other international standards information. The pages are pretty much
vanilla HTML, but any browser should be able to load this site
(including my kludge 286 running Lynx at home).

I am now working in an ISO 9001 environment, and it's a world of change
from previous organizational structures. Some of the paperwork can
appear to be anal-retentive in nature, but it does wonders for
accountability, tracking, and version control.

Cheers,

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer, UtiliSoft Inc.
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4