Re: Mac utility to read PC diskettes

Subject: Re: Mac utility to read PC diskettes
From: Elsa Kapitan-White <kapitan-white -at- SUGAR-LAND -dot- OILFIELD -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:36:37 -0600

Thanks to Martha J. Davidson, Leslie Bythewood, Katherine Hostetter and
Laurie Morgan for their quick answers on utilities to access PC diskettes
and their document from my Mac. It turns out my new machine and system have
both MacLink Plus and PC Exchange -- the problem was with the diskette
(how's that for overlooking the obvious)! Thanks again -- Elsa

Elsa Kapitan-White <kapitan-white -at- SUGAR-LAND -dot- OILFIELD -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Schlumberger Oilfield Marketing Services
225 Schlumberger Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)285-7563, fax -8545