Offline discussion of Brit v. Am. spelling.

Subject: Offline discussion of Brit v. Am. spelling.
From: Ron D Rhodes <Ron_D_Rhodes -at- MAIL -dot- BANKONE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:15:11 -0400

Per Eric's request, I won't be sending anymore post's on this topic.
However, I would love to continue the discussion of British v.
American spelling and style off-line.

As a mid-westerner who travels little, I enjoy hearing from people who
have experience in the international area.

I understand Eric's concern over casting out "flame bait." But,
personally, I enjoy receiving a good ribbing as much as I enjoy giving
one. Most of you are much more clever than me. So provided that the
dialogue isn't derogatory, I would love to hear truly honest opinions.

Just e. me if you are interested in continuing the discussion. I'll
create the address list (not an Internet list, just a personalized
list in my address book) and copy you.

DON'T E. ME AT ron_d_rhodes -at- mail -dot- bankone -dot- com -dot-
PLEASE COPY ME AT THIS ADDRESS: rrhodes -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Thanks,

Ron Rhodes