I'm a Usenet reader

Subject: I'm a Usenet reader
From: "Felton, Denise" <Denise -dot- Felton -at- MEDICAID -dot- STATE -dot- AR -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:39:09 -0500

Dear Eric,

I just became a list subscriber; but I've been a reader via Usenet for
some time. The most convenient way for me to read the newsgroup is
through our corporate news host and bit-listserv.techwr-l. In fact, even
though I'm a senior member of STC and a former chapter president, I'm
not sure I ever would have hooked up with the techwr list if it hadn't
been available this way.

$0.02,
Denise