Secondary window doesn't display

Subject: Secondary window doesn't display
From: Betty Guthrie <bguthrie -at- PROMUS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:28:33 -0500

I am trying to create a mini-button that opens a topic in a secondary
window. The button shows up fine, the jump-to topic opens fine, but NOT
in the secondary window (named "cue") that I created for the purpose.

I am using RoboHelp, with the following code:

{button ,JumpId(RMS.HLP,AddRpt_step_1>cue)}

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong -- or not doing, as the case may be?

Betty Champagne Guthrie
reply to: bguthrie -at- promus -dot- com
Betty