Re: Secondary window doesn't display

Subject: Re: Secondary window doesn't display
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:43:50 -0700

At 03:28 PM 10/22/97 -0500, Betty Guthrie wrote:
>I am trying to create a mini-button that opens a topic in a secondary
>window. The button shows up fine, the jump-to topic opens fine, but NOT
>in the secondary window (named "cue") that I created for the purpose.
>
>I am using RoboHelp, with the following code:
>
>{button ,JumpId(RMS.HLP,AddRpt_step_1>cue)}
>
>Anybody know what I'm doing wrong -- or not doing, as the case may be?

Yup, add >window_name after RMS.HLP in the button macro and it will work
fine; I do it all the time!

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
editrix -at- slip -dot- net / mjk -at- netcom -dot- com / mjk -at- synon -dot- com

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Rabbi Hillel