Re: Single Source Docs

Subject: Re: Single Source Docs
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:49:53 +0800

Hi Michael -

> I have clients who are essentially locked in to Word for their paper
> docs, and I massage them for on-line retrieval.

You massage your clients while they're locked up, and people retrieve
it on-line? Is this some of that Internet porn we keep hearing about?

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield "When the final deadline came to pass
Functional Software Pty Ltd A style guide was no good. . ."
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au -- Gene Pitney
'The Man Who Certified Liberty Valance'