D2H Cross references

Subject: D2H Cross references
From: Barbara Holcombe <bholcombe1 -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:52:39 EST

When working with a multifile project, does anyone know how to insert a
cross reference from one of the sub documents into another sub document?
I've tried using the online help for Doc2Help, but cannot find my answer.
The online help just shifts me back and forth from working with multifile
documents to inserting cross references, but never tells me how to insert
a cross reference from one document to another. Can anyone help?

Also, I tried using the Wextech list, but I got the e-mail back telling
me I did something wrong. How do I post to the Wextech list?

Barbara Holcombe
bholcombe1 -at- juno -dot- com