Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs

Subject: Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:24:06 -0500

McDonald, Nancy (The Registry) wrote:

> Hi, techwhirlers... I'm getting quite annoyed with my current task
> today, and wondering if anyone has had this experience and knows what
> might be causing/solving this problem:

I think I know what this is.

Let's see...your target document is in 11pt type or smaller, and the
material you are bringin in is 12 point or larger. if this is the case,
I've noticed it in my documents. it seems that when you display 12
point or larger on the screen, it just looks bold. Try changing it to a
smaller point size and see if it is still "bold". By the way...how does
it look when you print?

--
John Posada
Technical Communications

No animals were injured in the creation of this message.