Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?

Subject: Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:52:57 -0600

> There are people at this company who work 10+ hour days on a regular 5
> (or 6) day basis. Why should I reward someone with a day off for
> working 40 hours in 4 days when the ones that work 60+ hours in 5 days
> continue without a day off?

It seems to me that if you have to consistently put in 10+ hour days
(and I mean consistently -- everyone does it occasionally), then you
either don't manage your time very well or you have been given more than
one person's job. But I work for the state, so... ;-)

Tracy

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm