Re: expectations of an entry-level writer

Subject: Re: expectations of an entry-level writer
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:20:42 -0600

>Also, I have a problem with the whole concept of internships. If you're
>good enough to do the work, you're good enough to get paid for it.

I was paid for my tech writing internship. But my husband wasn't paid
for his journalism internship -- in fact, the department had a policy
that prohibited paid internships. No, that doesn't make sense to me
either.

Tracy

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm