Re: online help via FrameMaker

Subject: Re: online help via FrameMaker
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 16:52:16 -0800

Think of it as database publishing. You can store snippets in a database
and write code that retrieves them "wrapped" in Frame's Maker Interchange
Format (MIF) code statements that create a publishable FrameMaker document
without hand work. Refer to Help>Online Manuals>MIF Reference>Database
Publishing.

There are also third-party tools for this, I believe. Check www.adobe.com

Regards,
Peter Gold