Re: numbered lists, bullets in RoboHelp 4.0

Subject: Re: numbered lists, bullets in RoboHelp 4.0
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:07:04 -0800

You may have interesting experiences in store, if you use automatic
numbered lists in RH5, and use the "hardcopy generation" feature of the
package.

From results we've got so far, looks like RoboHelp is inserting actual
text numbers -- they come out alongside the "automatic" ones, so every
item is double-numbered.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation