Re: QUESTION: Moving from WinHelp to HTML Help

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Moving from WinHelp to HTML Help
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:20:56 -0800

You can ship either the compiled .chm file, or the entire swarm of html
files.

The latter course probably only makes sense if you anticipate a need for
being able easily to tweak one single topic (in this new world, read:
single html file) more or less in real-time, on your customer's server,
without having to recompile and re-ship the complete .chm file.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation