NJ LUNCH??

Subject: NJ LUNCH??
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 13:08:17 -0500

HEY...WHILE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!!!......LUNCH...LUNCH...LUNCH...LUNCH

I had a short conversation with someone from the techwriter list who
said that there weren't enough technical communicators in the
Central/Northern part of NJ to make getting together for lunch
possible. You know, face-to-face, mano a mano, a face sitting across
the table that doesn't have a 15" piece of glass in front of it. (as he
typed inbetween taking bites of his turkey on roll with lettuce, tom.,
bag-o-pretzels and bottle of Root Beer) Remember when people actually
had lunch with people?

Anyway...I'd like to hear from all those tech writers at Bellcore,
Lucent, AT&T, and anyone else about whether they would be willing to
take that chance and meet those that they've been flaming for years
behind the safety of their keyboards. Now, THERE's a thought.

I'm thinking about somewhere near Edison or Metuchen for several
reasons.

1) It's near where I work.
2) it's as much of a driving distance from areas such as Morristown as
Princeton (30-45 minutes?).
3) It's at the junction of the GSParkway, NJTurnpike, Rt287, and Rt1

I'l coordinate it, no speaker, no dues, nothing but food, drink?,
talking, laughing (see drink?), etc. I'm thinking about sometime around
the first week of December?

Come on guys, take a chance.

By the way, I'll be cross-posting this to the Framers list, so if you
subscribe there too, you will be asked twice about this

--
John Posada
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global