Re: Antiquated technology

Subject: Re: Antiquated technology
From: Emru Townsend <emru -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:55:47 -0400

Try the Library of Congress site -- I seem to remember they have an image
archive of such things. I don't know about copyright issues, though.

Emru Townsend
emru -at- coreco -dot- com

BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM on 11/06/97 01:04:34 PM

Please respond to BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Emru Townsend/Coreco Inc.)
Subject: Antiquated technology

I'm developing a new web site, and I'm trying to find images of
technology from other eras--say an earlier computer terminal, old
televisions, various electronic devices, and so on. I've had a hard time
pinning down resources for such images. Can anyone provide some leads?
They can be in either print or online media.

Thanks,
Bill Burns
Senior Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group