Re: One big one or several small???

Subject: Re: One big one or several small???
From: David Slonosky <David -dot- Slonosky -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:31:15 -0500

On Thursday, November 06, 1997 3:15 PM, Susan W. Gallagher
[SMTP:sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM] wrote:

> Clearly, if an uninterrupted flow of thought is important, one long page
> is better than several smaller ones -- particularly if the information
> is to be accessed over the Internet rather than over an intranet or
> locally..

You can also use internal references in your HTML doc, although they're iffy
depending on the monitor size and screen resolution of the person reading your
stuff. I'll let you all know how much I get yelled at for using them in my
latest project. :-)