Embarrassingly basic font question

Subject: Embarrassingly basic font question
From: "Susan E. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STEEPLECHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 16:19:07 -0400

I'll admit it up front -- I've always been a mac person.

Now that I'm using Frame on the PC, I found that I only have a limited set
of fonts -- some fonts that I consider pretty standard (like Palatino,
Helvetica, and Geneva) are nowhere to be found.

I've scanned the www and various sw packages furiously to download these or
even purchase these from Adobe, Apple, etc., but can't seem to find any
mention of them. Does anyone know who owns these fonts? I'll contact that
manufacturer for more info.

Thanks so much.

Susan Gallagher
Tech Writer